Fantastic opportunity available for a motivated, driven and passionate Supply Planner to join an ANZ Operations Team based in Mascot. Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, this role will be a valuable member of the broader Operations team and provide essential business partner support to the Commercial business.
- Drive and maintain customer focus across dual product portfolios
- Monitor inventory movements closely and be able to respond to any queries regarding movement of inventory
- Collaborate with Commercial and Operations stakeholders to ensure clear and timely communication is provided
- Ensure all supply planning system settings are reviewed and maintained
- Managing availability changes and effective analysis to make commercial decisions
- Liasise with manufacturing and third party suppliers, managing various lead times
- Previous Supply Planning experience
- Intermediate analytical skills
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience using SAP preferable although not essential
Apply via the link or call Kirby on 0280247112 for further information.