Excellent opportunity to join a start up business who have recently acquired a portfolio of globally recognised consumer brands in the FMCG space. Great opportunities for establishing processes in a greenfield environment, driving improvements and developing strategies.
You will be directly responsible for all MRP activities via a 3rd party manufacturer and finished goods supply planning. Additionally, you will be instrumental in optimizing the businesses cash position through effective inventory management and ensuring that consumers always have the choice of products, maximizing at all times service level and stock availability to customers.
- Ensure a customer focused approach to creating value and build a performance-based culture within the Planning & Logistics activities
- Partner in developing, building and sourcing the capabilities to ensure customer satisfaction and our growth targets are delivered in full
- Participate in the Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning process (SIOP) production planning, supplier planning and the integration of our core business partners such as distributers.
- Ensure effective relationships with peer groups and external partners such as third-party logistics providers and manufacturers
- Drive long-term capacity planning in areas such as warehousing, logistics, production and suppliers
- Manage our inventory profile in Australia
- Interact with the business to identify requirements for reporting (ad-hoc) and agreed KPIs
- Ensure export market stock requirements are reviewed weekly and innovation requirements for these markets are also supported
- Provide end to end supply chain support across the ANZ and export markets
- A very strong academic record in a Supply Chain or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience in supply chain planning preferably in an FMCG company
- Very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, a good team player, ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines, great communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Examples of driving improvements with supply chain and past experience
- Strong analytical and Microsoft Excel skills
- SAP basic competence in Supply Chain modules such as ECC and APO
Apply via the link or call Kirby on 0280247112 for further information.