About the company
Our client is a global FMCG business who produce high quality food products across a suite of household brands. The business is going from strength to strength which is evident in the amount of NPD and exciting products entering the market place.
About the role
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager you will be accountable for ensuring that optimal stock coverage is planned multiple co-pack suppliers to ensure fulfillment of demand requirements. Key accountability includes:
- The generation, placement and expedition of purchase orders in line with forecasted customer needs.
- Providing accurate and timely supply information to other functions of the business partaking in the S&OP process.
- To work with other areas of the business on the improvement of supply chain tools and processes used to meet organisational goals.
- Applying a continuous improvement approach to processes and systems and strive for a 'best in class' supply planning environment.
- Assisting with inventory reduction activities
- Ensure ongoing accuracy of master data
Skills and Experience
- Extensive purchasing, supply or inventory planning experience in the consumer durables or FMCG space.
- Ideally tertiary qualified in a relevant field such as supply chain or logistics management.
- First class written and verbal communication skills and influencing ability.
- Highly Advanced Excel skills and advanced numeracy and strong analytical skills
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.