About the Company
Our client is a leading consumer goods business with a diverse portfolio of products, who due to an internal move have an opportunity for an experienced production planner to join their supply chain team in a newly created role.
About the role
Our client is seeking an experienced supply planner to analyse the supply to meet demand at the item, customer, and master schedule levels, whilst determining out-of-balance conditions and identifying actions for approval.
- Generate supply order plans for finished goods produced at manufacturing sites around the world.
- Optimise supply plans and inventory levels
- Generate monthly manufacturer production forecasts to support the Production team
- Manage planning and stock allocation of all inventory related project
- Develop improved process and drive robust planning activities
Skills and Exerience
- 3+ years' experience in a supply chain or production planning
- Highly Advanced Excel skills and advanced numeracy
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, commercial and organisational skills
- Tertiary qualification in Logistics/Supply Chain, Engineering, or similar discipline
- Previous experience working with ERP/MRP systems with SAP being advantageous
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman on (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion