About the Company
A leading pharmaceutical company require a Supply Planner for an 11 month fixed-term contract based north shore. They would love to have someone who will be part of their culture and be invested in the team ethos.
About the Role
- Represent Planning Team on cross functional NPD teams. Deliver Inventory Launch Plan and associated activities to ensure on time launch of new products/ new markets.
- Minimise exposure to slow moving/obsolete components by proactive management of SLOB risk.
- Facilitate the weekly Sales and Operation Execution meeting and drive continuous improvement on CSL.
- Manage planning data in a timely fashion, review and update the safety stock and other planning parameters every 6 months to ensure they're aligned with company inventory policy.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key internal stakeholders as well as external suppliers
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills - must be comfortable with pivot tables and v look ups on a daily basis.
- Minimum 2 years of supply planning experience.
- Ability to adapt and learn new processes.
- A can do attitude and approachable personality.
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.