My client pride themselves on delivering an outstanding service to their Customers, whilst continually seeking to improve internal operating efficiencies and service from suppliers.
As the National Supply Planner, your role will be to deliver an optimised Supply Plan for our total concentrate Portfolio. Central to your success will be your ability to develop relationships with external partners and key stakeholder groups including Sales, Production Schedulers, Demand Planning, ISF team, Warehouse, Distribution.
- Prepare and deliver the Supply Network Plan for defined portfolio
- Providing input to processes that lead into the S&OP Supply Review and supply matrix analysis
- Inventory Optimisation targets for the portfolio
- Reviewing customer un-supplied / out-of-stocks and taking actions to mitigate
- Take actions to reduce costs
- Manage New Product Planning and implementation including phase in and out
- Experience in SAP APO & advanced user in Excel
- Experience working with FMCG industry
- 3-6 years' experience of working within a similar role
Please apply via the link below or for further information call Kirby on 0280247112.