About the company
Our client is a key player in the consumer goods space, with a well-renowned brand within the market and strong market-leading position across multiple categories. Within Australia, they hold a multitude of leading brands within their portfolio, selling into both commercial and retail channels. With a close-knit, dynamic and energetic team, they are currently seeking a Supply Planner on an initial 3-6 month contract with a view to go permanent.
About the role
Reporting through to the supply chain manager, the supply planner is a critical role responsible for ensuring optimal stock coverage across Supply Chain and Warehouse networks meets forecasted customer demand.
- Providing accurate and timely supply information to other functions of the business partaking in the S&OP process.
- Ensuring inventory availability for a large and diverse customer base while keeping inventory holdings in line with broader company policy.
- Ultimately develop a suitable and accurate Supply Plan for long term planning horizon for warehouse/DC's across Victoria.
- Maintaining inventory integrity across the network through cross-functional communication and thorough analysis.
- To work with other areas of the business on the improvement of supply chain tools and processes used to meet organisational goals.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive purchasing, supply or inventory planning experience in the consumer durables or involved in a High SKU Environment
- SAP Experience
- Excel skills
- Ideally tertiary qualified in a relevant field such as supply chain or logistics management.
- First-class written and verbal communication skills and influencing ability.
How to apply
To apply click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion regarding the role.