About the Company
A leading global consumer goods businsss require an experienced Supply Planner for a 12-month fixed term contract starting immediately!
About the Role
- End to end management of the supply replenishment plan.
- Ensure robust, accurate forecasts are maintained and calibrated against as part of the S&OP review.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with vendors.
- Ensure the supply planning process is timely, accurate and verifiable.
- Knowledge and experience in supply planning.
- Experience using an ERP system - JD Edwards ideally
- High attention to detail and excellent stakeholder management, organization and influencing skills.
- You pride yourself on effectiveness and customer care service, making certain that our customer is completely satisfied.
- Self-Motivated - you are determined & committed to achieving results.
How to apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 0473506972.