About our Client
This Australian owned FMCG business have made their mark within the Australian grocery & foodservice market, and challenging the status quo when it comes to innovation and go-to-market strategies.
About the Role
Reporting to the Supply Planning Manager, the Supply Planner will be responsible for ensuring that the finished goods inventory availability meets future customer demand across a range of categories.
* Generate supply order plans for finished goods
* Optimise supply plans and inventory levels
* Manage planning and stock allocation of all inventory related project
* Develop improved process and drive robust planning activities
* Logistics and 3PL management support
* Opportunity to support the Supply Planning Manager on change management and transformation projects
Skills and Experience
* Prior Supply planning experience within an FMCG environment
* MRP planning experience
* Previous experience with ERP systems
* Strong capability with Excel
* Strong interpersonal & communication skills
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.