About the company
This business is a leading, luxury goods business with headquarters based in Melbourne. Due to continued growth in the area, an opportunity for a supply chain planning professional to lead supply planning function has arisen.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Supply, the Supply planner is responsible for ensuring that inventory availability meets future customer demand for a category of products. Key accountability includes:
- The generation of a rolling supply plan over a 15-month horizon in a seasonal, highly promotional environment.
- Ensuring inventory availability for a large and diverse customer base while keeping inventory holdings in line with broader company policy.
- Maintaining inventory integrity across the network through cross functional communication and thorough analysis.
- Optimising stock turns while minimising existing slow moving and obsolete lines.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience in Supply Planning in a fast paced, complex planning environment.
- Demand and supply planning experience in a finished goods
- Strong analytical skills and experience using planning software
**This is an initial 3-month contract but there is the strong likelihood or permanency or extension.
If you are immediately and have the skills and experience, please hit the apply button now.