My client a global FMCG business supplying to major retails across ANZ Seek an experienced Supply Planner.
The successful candidate will be responsible for improvement in customer service levels, managing inventory objectives, supporting on new product launches and managing the supply chain process with multiple international sourcing units. Developing and maintain a long-term supply strategy to facilitate sustainable, cost effective supply to the ANZ organisation.
- End to end management of the supply plan.
- Managing production and transportation prioritization and delivery.
- Ensure accurate forecasts are maintained as part of the S&OP review.
- Managing and ensuring integrity of inventory levels and inventory planning models.
- Support the Supply Planning Manager in a number of strategic development projects.
- Experience with international logistics - shipping, customs, inventory management etc.
- 3 + years of supply planning, production planning or material planning.
- High attention to detail and excellent stakeholder management.
- Experience with ERP Systems (ideally JD Edwards, but not essential).
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel.
Please apply below or contact Kirby for more information on 02 8024 7112