Reporting to the Supply Planning Manager, an opportunity exists for a Supply Planner based in Botany. You will work collaboratively within our Australia and New Zealand team to deliver high levels of accuracy in forecasting for our different business units.
To be successful in the role you will have previous Supply planning experience, coupled with superior interpersonal skills and the ability to engage and influence across all levels of the organization.
- Prepare and deliver the Supply Network Plan for defined portfolio
- Providing input to processes that lead into the S&OP Supply Review and supply matrix analysis
- Inventory Optimisation targets for the portfolio
- Reviewing customer un-supplied / out-of-stocks and taking actions to mitigate
- Take actions to reduce costs
- Manage New Product Planning and implementation including phase in and out
- Experience in SAP & intermediate to advanced user in Excel
- Experience working with FMCG, retail or pharmaceutical industry
- 3-6 years' experience of working within a similar role
Apply via the link below or call Kirby on 0280247112 for further information.