About the Company
Leading global manufacturer of electronic components for the optical communication industry.
About the Role
Due to a recent resignation we are now in the market recruiting for a Materials/Supply Planner to join the Planning team at Rosebery. The Planning team supports both the Manufacturing Team and the New Product Introduction Team. Specifically this role looks after all Planning matters relating to PCB (Printed Circuit Boards).
- Planning of materials to meet the demand of the manufacturing and NPI operation
- Communicate with other departments to forecast, plan and balance supply/demand
- Analyse forecast demand and adjust vendor forecasts and purchases accordingly
- Use both Excel based manual methods of planning and the Oracle system
- Monitor supplier commitment versus actual deliveries. Provide supplier performance metrics.
The nature of these products means that this is quite a dynamic planning environment, where multiple factors can influence your tasks on a day to day basis.
Above all, a can do attitude is critical to be successful in this role.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in a supply planning, demand planning, materials planning role is needed for this role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous exposure to electronics components planning including PCBs would be highly regarded.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Experience with an ERP based data management and planning software.
- Resume Submission - only successful candidates will receive a call
- Phone Call w Recruiter
- Video Interview w Recruiter
- 1st Round Interview w HR and Planning Manager
- 2nd Round Interview w Supply Chain Manager
- Offer to start