About the Company
Our client is a highly successful food and beverage manufacturing business with a reputation for quality within their range of trusted brands. Still in a growth phase, they are seeking an experienced Supply Planner for their food category.
About the Role
The Supply Planner will be responsible for the generation of an accurate supply plan that achieves customer service levels and inventory targets across multiple sites here in Melbourne.
- Plan and monitor the supply schedule across multiple 3rd party sites, ensuring appropriate balance of production and supply levels.
- Engage with third party manufacturing
- Manager all MRP related master data and MRP set up for finished products.
- Liaise with key stakeholders both internally and externally
Skills & Experience
- Experience in similar positions within a manufacturing or FMCG industry
- Strong Excel skills & outstanding attention to detail
- Highly analytical aptitude and ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman on 03 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion.