With a reputation for innovation and quality, this organisation is a market leader who supply a range of products across the globe. As their rapid local expansion continues to grow they are looking for an experienced Supply Planner to join their team and drive continuous improvement.
The role reports through to the Supply Chain Manager ANZ and works closely with Operations, Customer Service, Sales / Marketing and Finance personnel (internally), externally with 3PL and supply points.
- Planning and keeping track of replenishment for multiple skus in order to meet service levels whilst ensuring inventory is optimised
- Generating replenishment orders and working with production and scheduling team
- Identifying and keeping track of future obsolescence risks
- Involvement in NPD process and supporting broader supply chain projects
- Plan and execute shipments for export
- Conducting ongoing review of supply performance
Skills & Experience
- Prior experience in a similar planning role, ideally within the FMCG/Medical sector
- Proven capability with assessing and managing optimal inventory levels
- ERP experience (SAP desirable)
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work effectively across multiple stakeholder groups
The successful candidate will enjoy working in a high performance and collaborative work environment with a strong focus on continuous improvement.