As the National Supply Planner, your role will be to deliver an optimised Supply Plan for your Portfolio. Central to your success will be your ability to develop relationships with external partners and key stakeholder groups including Sales, Marketing, Demand Planning, Warehouse and Distribution.
- Prepare and deliver the Supply Network Plan for defined portfolio
- Providing input to processes that lead into the S&OP Supply Review and supply matrix analysis
- Inventory Optimisation targets for the portfolio
- Reviewing customer un-supplied / out-of-stocks and taking actions to mitigate
- Take actions to reduce costs
- Manage New Product Planning and implementation including phase in and out
- Experience in ERP and intermediate user in Excel
- Experience working with FMCG, consumer, retail or Pharmaceutical industries
- 2-6 years' experience of working within a similar role
Apply via the link below or contact Kirby on 0280247112 for further information.