About the company
Our client is a global FMCG business who produce high quality food products across a suite of household brands. The business is going from strength to strength which is evident in the amount of NPD and exciting products entering the market place.
Reporting to the Supply Chain, you will be responsible for all co-manufactures products and you duties will include:
- Raw materials and packaging materials planning
- Managing finished goods stock level
- Arranging transportation, pickups and deliveries for all externally manufactured products
- Providing the production plan to co-packers and co-manufacturers
- Managing customer orders with 3PL for co-manufactured products
- Inventory management and stock movements on SAP
- Capacity Planning for co-manufacturers and 3PL warehouses
- Weekly scheduling for all activities
- Providing a forecast to all external manufacturers
This role would ideally suit a supply chain candidate that has been working in a similar capacity, planning production and scheduling supply for FMCG or Pharma products. As well as this, key to success will be excellent communication and an ability to build relationships and influence outcomes remotely.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Carl Stephen on (03) 86133519 for a confidential discussion.