About the company
This iconic Australian FMCG business has a proud history of supplying Australian families with trusted, locally produced products. Their name is synonymous with quality brands and they look to continue to build on this into the future.
The Supply Planner will be responsible for the delivery of the long and short-term production schedules as well as the planning and purchasing of raw materials and packaging to meet the production schedule. This will include the development of daily and weekly production schedules as well as the long-term master production schedule in collaboration with the demand and operations teams.
- Ideally tertiary educated with a relevant business degree or relevant industry accreditation coupled with industry experience.
- 3 years plus experience working in a supply/production role within FMCG
- An understanding of MRP systems and processes
- Strong excel skills
- The willingness to travel occasionally to regional sites
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
This is an initial 12-month fixed term contract with the possibility of further opportunity within the business.
Please apply through the link or call Carl Stephen on (03) 8613 3519 to discuss the role in more detail.