We have been exclusively engaged to partner with a global retailer who are looking for an experienced Supply Planner to join the business. You will be working within a great company with lots of career progression opportunities to accelerate your career.
This is a newly created role and the first hire in this new team. You will be given the opportunity to build out the scope of the role yourself, putting in processes and building the foundations of the role. This is an excellent opportunity to put your mark on how supply chain in fresh produce should be run.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Managing internal and supplier relationships
- Working closely with suppliers and buyers to achieve agreed KPIs
- Identifying opportunities for improved supply chain performance
- Communicating any supply impact to wider business and develop improvement plan
- Identify supply chain cost saving opportunities and develop operational plans for implementation
- Analyse supply chain costs and provide proposals for rectification / improvement
You will come from a supply planning background within fresh produce and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong analytical capabilities and ability to communicate findings in a meaningful way both to internal and external stakeholders
- Previous experience supply planning for a fresh produce category
- Able to build high level of engagement and trust with suppliers
- Excellent stakeholder management, organisation and influencing skills
- A continuous improvement mindset
- High attention to detail
Click on APPLY NOW or contact Kirsty Burton on for further information.