About the company
Our client is a leading brand which boasts a large footprint and has an immediate need for an experienced Supply Planner to join their highly collaborative and dynamic Operations team. As they look to continue to expand across their ANZ portfolio, and with the business constantly evolving, this is a great career opportunity for a talented supply planner.
About the role
Reporting to the Supply Chain Planning Manager, our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual eager to continue to grow and develop their planning experience within a supportive and collaborative working environment that openly promotes learning and development.
- Planning and keeping track of raw material planning for multiple skus
- Generating replenishment orders and working with production and scheduling team
- Vendor Management
- Conducting ongoing review of supply performance
Skills & Experience
- Prior experience in a supply planning role, ideally within the FMCG/Pharmaceutical sector
- Proven raw material planning experience
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work effectively across multiple stakeholder groups
- Willingness to learn and develop further within the business
- SAP APO/ECC
The successful candidate will enjoy working in a high performance and collaborative work environment with a strong focus on continuous improvement.