About the company
Well known within their category, this dynamic Australian retail business has built a reputation of trust and specialisation among its national network of customers. Boasting market leading brands, and offering a high degree of customer service, the business is on a rapid growth trajectory.
About the role
The primary purpose of the Supply Planner position is to optimise the movement of inventory from point of shipment at origin to delivery into their national store network.
- Process store allocations of replenishment stock to stores from the international warehouses monthly.
- Arrange for Purchase Orders to be created in Pronto in conjunction with the store network.
- Cost and complete "In Transit" warehouse shipments within Pronto.
- Verify packing lists and sales orders in preparation for invoicing.
- Check Australian freight and warehousing invoice and prepare for approval.
- Provide analysis/reporting of Australian freight, cross dock and warehousing activity and spend.
Skills & Experience
- A background planning in a retail or wholesale business.
- An excellent understanding of Pronto (ERP) with the ability to hit the ground running - a MUST.
- Experience working with imported products an appreciation of INCO terms.
- Be naturally organised and able to deal with detailed process and planning.
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills.
- Strong communication both written and verbal
If this sounds like you, then please hit the apply now button or call Carl Stephen on 8613 3519 or Rebecca Overall on 8613 3527 for further details.