My client a global leader in household appliances and appliances for professional use, seek an experienced Supply Planner.
The successful candidate will be responsible for improvement in customer service levels, managing inventory objectives, supporting on new product launches and managing the supply chain process with multiple international sourcing units. Developing and maintain a long-term supply strategy to facilitate sustainable, cost effective supply to the ANZ organisation.
- End to end management of the supply replenishment plan.
- Managing production and transportation prioritization and delivery.
- Ensure robust, accurate forecasts are maintained and calibrated against as part of the S&OP review
- Managing and ensuring integrity of inventory levels and inventory planning models.
- Support the Supply Planning Manager in a number of strategic development projects as well as the regular S&OP (Sales Inventory and Operations Planning) process.
- Experience with international logistics - shipping, customs, inventory management etc
- Knowledge of supply planning, demand planning, production planning or material planning
- High attention to detail and excellent stakeholder management
- Experience with ERP Systems (ideally JD Edwards)
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and business reporting software
Please apply below or contact Kirby for more information on 02 8024 7112