About the company
This iconic Australian manufacturer boasts a number of category leading brands, and are supported by a passionate team who pride themselves on producing high quality products. A great opportunity has become available senior Planning professional to lead a key function within their head office in Melbourne.
About the role
As Supply Planning Manager you will be responsible for leading a large team of production and material planners to ensure optimal stock availability to fulfil forecast customer demand. Key accountability includes:
* Controlling the production planning process for multiple lines and ensure availability of materials
* Lead and mentor a team of three and work effectively across a broad stakeholder group
* Provide accurate and timely information to contribute to the monthly S&OP process.
* Apply a continuous improvement approach and develop strategies to improve integration of a new planning tool
Skills & Experience
* Extensive production planning experience with a capability to lead and develop a team
* Experience in optimising planning tools and introducing processes to complement
* Ideally tertiary qualified in a relevant field such as supply chain or logistics management
How to Apply
This is a great role with an iconic manufacturer that are positioned for continued growth, so they can offer further career advancement in future. A starting salary circa $130,000 package is on offer. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please click on the apply button, or call David Goodrem on (03) 8613 3507, for a further discussion regarding the position.