About the company
Our client is a highly successful consumer goods business headquartered in central Melbourne. They currently have a fantastic opportunity for a supply chain professional to lead their production planning function.
About the role
Reporting to the Group Supply Chain Manager and leading two direct reports, the Supply Planning Manager is responsible for ensuring that raw materials inventory meets production requirements and finished goods inventory availability meets future customer demand. Key accountability includes:
- Ensuring raw materials and packaging availability for a range of co-manufacturing and co-packing partners.
- Overseeing the production planning process for a range of manufacturing sites, both local and international.
- Critical lead in the S&OP process and ensure that manufacturing partners have the capacity to support the demand plan.
- Ongoing supplier relationship management that ensures the best visibility to all parties on production related requirements.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience in supply / production planning
- Experience in a complex manufacturing environment, ideally with some exposure to the management of outsourced manufacturing or packing providers.
- Strong leadership qualities with first class communication and stakeholder management capability.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact David Goodrem on (03) 8613 3507 for a confidential discussion.