My client is a leading FMCG business with a global footprint supplying a number of category leading brands through multiple channels. Due to a large transformation they are looking for an experienced analyst with a background in inventory or planning optimisation.
The role :
Reporting to the Optimisation Manager the Project Analyst will provide analytical support to the supply chain function. This will involve liaising with various stakeholder groups from operations through to senior management. The modelling of data and scenarios through excel and report creation.
- Experience in an analytical role in a supply chain environment
- Advanced excel skills with the ability to develop scenario models and in-depth reporting
- SAP experience with APO being viewed favorably
- The ability to influence and build relationships with a varied or stakeholder group
- The ability to be self directed and seek information
**This is an initial 6 month FTC contract, however with the pipeline of projects there is the likelihood of being extended or made permanent**
Click on the APPLY button or contact Carl Stephen on (03) 86133519 for a confidential discussion.