About the company
A well known brand are looking for a Supply Sales Support Administrator to join their team on a minimum 3 month contract with the potential to extend or be made permanent.
About the Role
Reporting to the Planning Manager, this role will be responsible for supporting the Order Processing and Sales teams by providing end to end management and flow of critical sales orders. The position helps ensure that orders are flowing in the most efficient and effective manner possible while keeping key stakeholders updated.
- Excellent communication skills across multiple departments and levels
- Ability to recognise the bigger picture and business priorities in a fast-moving environment
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proactive in identifying and communicating potential issues or concerns
- Ability to pull insight from multiple sources of data
- Previous order processing and order management experience
- Previous experience in SAP not essential but desirable
- Proficiency in Office 365 (intermediate skill in Excel is a must)
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.