Our client is a well known and respected non profit organisation devoted to delivering life-changing services to vulnerable children. They pride themselves on a fantastic work culture, and are committed to transformation and positive change. They have an opportunity for an ambitious marketer to join their Development team to drive donor acquisition in an already impressive portfolio. If you would like to be their Supporter Acquisition Manager, read on!
The Supporter Acquisition Manager is responsible for driving the aquisition of new supporters to the organisation through the development and delivery of innovative campaigns. A channel management role, including ownership over Face-to-Face, (outsourced) telemarketing, direct mail and regular giving, this role will manage a fast pace and high volume of work in a positive work environment. Working in a wide team of talented professionals, the role will also manage all external suppliers and be heavily involved in planning and budget management.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Qualifications in marketing or similar field
- Extensive experience managing acquisition marketing/fundraising
- Knowledge of the NFP landscape in Victoria
- An innovative approach to acquiring supporters through multiple channels
- An understanding of channels including F2F, DM, eDM and
- A thirst for hitting stretch targets
- A passion for being a part of a fantastic organisation
- Ambition! This could be the next step for a regular giving/acquisition marketer
Please click the Apply Now button, or for a confidential discussion, please call Lyndsey Walker on 03 8613 3518