About the Company
Our client is well-known and loved charity, and one of the largest researchers in the Health space in Victoria. This role sits within the Fundraising and Communications division, and within the Supporter Experience team, who are responsible for developing and driving communications and marketing to donors who support this not-for-profit organisation. This team is also responsible for developing innovative marketing through fundraising activities to increase fundraising income. In this instance, customers are the donors and this role is responsible for enhancing the growth and retention of donors across a range of engagement including digital campaigns, traditional campaigns and events.
About the Role
The Customer Experience Coordinator is responsible for designing and delivering customer journeys for programs and campaigns. Analysing current donor behaviour and providing these insights to embed into improved customer journeys and automated functions. Gain an understanding of behaviours by using web analytics and campaign and market data and report these back to internal teams. This will lead to improvements in the existing customer journey's across multi-channels including print and digital functions. Strong stakeholder engagement is paramount while working with different internal teams and 3rd party agencies. A key project includes the launch of email marketing automation by looking at the current email journeys sent annually, and designing the triggers to create an automated mapping journey.
- Analysis of end to end experience of customers and map their existing journeys by gaining an understanding of their paints points and solving these
- Analysing marketing and communications journeys across events and digital and traditional campaigns which may include direct mail, edms, sms, phone calls
- Working with the team of copywriters, you will design and deliver engaging customer journeys by developing effective multi-channel journeys
- Research and test to optimise solutions through Lean testing
- Collaborate internally as well as externally with third party agencies
- Build automated supporter journeys on marketing automation platform
- Develop reporting templates and evaluate campaigns and programs to provide coordinators and manager with supporter insights
Skills & Experience
- Experience in direct marketing, segmentation, and customer journeys
- Experience in marketing automation, and campaign mapping and tracking
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including documentation such as planning, report writing, monitoring and evaluation
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or related discipline
- Experience with Campaign Monitor a plus
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Tom Bayly on (03) 8613 3501 for a confidential discussion.