One of the world's leading wine companies is looking to appoint a new Sustainability Analyst. They know that it's the thinkers, makers and doers who have the most impact as they continue to strive towards being recognised as the world's most admired premium wine company. Their portfolio of brands that have tremendous heritage, rich quality and a reputation for excellence across the globe.
As an international agricultural company, climate change and supply chain disruptions pose massive risks and opportunities. Sustainability is core to their business strategy and they've been reporting since 2018 - but in their eyes they're just getting started!
About the Role
Reporting to the Supply Sustainability Manager, this role will directly support the empowerment of our business leaders with data and insights to support better decisions, improve processes and ensure we improve our sustainability footprint.
- Continually refine and improve our approach to data collection to ensure consistent, complete, and accurate global sustainability data
- Managing external assurance and drive programs that respond to opportunities for improvement
- Lead the development, implementation and transition to a more mature reporting system
- Deliver core environmental and sustainability systems improvements to support strategic initiatives
Skills & Experience
With a Bachelor's Degree in environmental sciences or science-related field, you will have proven experience in sustainability focused role in either consulting or a corporate organisation.
- Expert user of sustainability reporting systems, and knowledge of global best practice
- Strong experience working in data and analytical disciplines including systems such as Power BI and Power APPS, or the desire to upskill in this area.
- Knowledge of relevant environmental regulations, policies and technical standards. and ability to apply them effectively to data
- Demonstrated success in delivering effective and high-performance analytical solutions.
- Good communication skills and the ability to engage with various stakeholders
Beyond a competitive package, our client is a culture-first business, this is how they describe what they foster: We bring our whole selves, we're courageous and we deliver together - that's our DNA. We're a passionate bunch who enjoy working together, like to have fun and keep things down-to-earth. We're brave enough and care enough to have the right conversations to get the best outcome and are famous for our can-do attitude. We're definitely "glass half full" people and see challenges as opportunities and move with pace to achieve our goals.
- Financial Review Boss Best Places to Work winner 2021
- Access to the world's most admired wines through our employee product allowance
- True flexibility in determining how, when and where you work to achieve your potential
- Global opportunities across Australia & New Zealand, the US, Asia, UK/Europe
- Opportunity to build a career across multiple functions (we're really good at doing this!)
How to Apply
If this sparks your curiosity, click on the APPLY button or contact Caitlin Murrell on 0401867404 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number 23936.