About the Company
A leading Logistics provider requires a technically minded IT Systems Analyst to join the team on a minimum 6 month contract. There may be an opportunity to be made permanent after this.
About the Role
- Perform troubleshooting analysis
- Triage issues through to completion
- Perform business requirement elicitation, documentation and analysis.
- Articulate the business requirements fit and gaps to system capabilities.
- Promote and improve business stakeholder's awareness of existing system capabilities and their use case opportunities.
- Determine whether the business requirement is best served through a technological response or an operational business process change alone.
- Systems or Analytical Degree e.g. engineering/IT/business
- Knowledge of supply chain industry.
- Experience using WMS - Paperless highly deisrable
- An organised and systematic approach to work, and high attention to detail
- Strong customer presentation and communication skills
- Communication - Sound written communication, report preparation skills and an ability to communicate effectively across a range of organisational levels, from senior managers to operators
- Customer Focus - identify and respond to customer needs and ensure quality of service standards are met.
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.