Our client is a global organisation with a strong and growing presence in the market. They are going through a period of transformational change and have created a new role of Tactical Planning Manager to join their supply chain division.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Director the Tactical Planning Manager will lead a team across planning and fulfilment with full accountability for the management, planning and delivery of customer orders.
As part of the supply chain leadership team you will work closely with your colleagues to deliver a seamless customer experience and identify areas of improvement to the customer fulfilment process, the accuracy of planning and management of revenue forecasts.
Success in the role will be determined by your ability to upskill, develop and lead a team in an organisation going through a sizeable transformation program, and influencing key stakeholders to deliver customer orders seamlessly.
We are looking for a seasoned Planning or Fulfilment Manager who has 5+ years' supply chain in FMCG or B2B. In addition, you will be able to demonstrate your achievements and expertise in the following areas:
- Strong commercial acumen with a continuous improvement, customer centric, mindset
- Ability to work cross-functionally and successfully manage a large network of stakeholders
- Capacity to manage multiple projects, sizeable order schedules and a diverse customer portfolio
- Effective problem solver and decision maker who is analytical and can think quickly on their feet
- Passionate leader who can lead large teams of people taking them on a journey of transformational change
- Get up and go, can do attitude who thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment
What's on offer
- Progressive organisation & amazing office space
- Bonus structure based on your performance
- Training program & career development
Click on APPLY NOW or call Chris Barr on 02 8024 7145 for a confidential chat