About the company
Wouldn't it be great to be a part of Australia's next success story, to work for a company that is clearly going to be one of the most talked about businesses in the next couple of years? It's time to stop reading about the companies you wished you had joined and take action to steer towards a career defining decision. With a large, passionate and very local fan base this company is looking to take on their very first Customer Experience Manager and roll out greater success in Australia but also globally this year as well. 2018 is the year this business expands into the UK and US. With strong financial backing success will come and come quickly.
About the role
- Plan and execute the rollout of a Customer Experience strategy and framework in Australia. Once implemented in Australia roll out this globally.
- Finding the root cause of any strains within current processes which may stop this business providing an amazing customer experience.
- Work with marketing to identify changes that can be made to improve the customer's experiences.
- Take ownership and responsibility for delivering improvements on behalf of customers
- Represent customers to ensure that teams internally are aware of the things that are important to them.
- Making sure all teams are working together and thinking as one team to give the best possible service to our customers.
- Management of 5 direct reports.
Skills & Experience
- Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
- Able to learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
- Confidence in communicating with a variety of stakeholders
- A skilled leader you are passionate about guiding and developing teams to perform at the highest levels while maintaining an enjoyable and passionate atmosphere.
- A lover of process and optimization. You're excited about the opportunity to create and experiment with processes, and are willing and able to lead others utilizing them.
How To Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Caitlin Lefever on (02) 8024 7107 for a confidential discussion.