Six Degrees Executive are excited to be working exclusively with the University of Queensland (UQ) as they embark on an exciting journey to revolutionise their student journey. Founded in 1909, UQ has carved out and established an enviable reputation as one of Australia's leading institutions; globally ranked in the top 50, UQ continuously strives for excellence with their overarching vision to inspire knowledge leadership for a better world.
About the project
The main aim of the CX transformation program is to develop and deliver a world-class Customer Experience for all of the University's key stakeholder groups. Historically, management of digital assets for the university has been organic. This new way of working will ensure engagement at each touch point, optimising and capitalising on every opportunity for growth.
Being an enterprise wide digital Customer Experience transformation program, proven experience within "greenfield" projects, or significant integration programs would be expected. A great understanding of mar-tech and end to end lead nurturing will be very relevant for the role. There is significant investment in this CX set up; with that comes the expectation that applicants would be technically very savvy, across multiple stacks and tools, and skilled in human centred design.
As part of this transformation an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Data Lead, reporting directly to the Program Manager.
- Liaising with business stakeholders and system subject matter experts to understand current and future business processes, system behaviours and data models
- Producing technical specifications for applications, interfaces and API data mappings
- Producing and executing test plans including managing test data and acceptance criteria
- Troubleshooting, investigating, triaging defects across multiple layers of a system stack
- Acting as a technical project manager or scrum master for the execution of technical implementation projects
- Working with specification, functional and integration testing, UI design, and ticket management tools
Skills & Experience
- Qualifications and training equivalent to an undergraduate degree with extensive relevant experience producing technical solutions for applications, interfaces, and APIs
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, including the demonstrated ability to effectively mentor and provide operational direction to other team members and to communicate and work effectively with a diverse range of people to achieve outcomes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the demonstrated ability to work effectively with a diverse range of people to achieve outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to innovate and adopt new processes and technologies to deliver excellent service and quality outcomes.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work constructively, and in an organised and methodical way, to deliver effective solutions that meet organisational objectives with limited guidance in a team environment.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Jonathan Hall on 07 3153 9903
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.
Six Degrees Executive is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all applicants