About the Business
Our client is a global leading brand and manufacturer of industrial products that cut across the construction, manufacturing and packaging industries, a very established business in the ANZ market, an employer of choice with a very loyal and highly engaged employee base.
About the Role
Due to internal promotion, a rare opportunity has presented itself for an experienced sales professional to join this high performing business to look after and grow a key market segment across the industrial channel - both direct and through industrial distribution channels
Skills & Experience
- Ideally have experience of selling technical solutions/products into industrial manufacturing markets - both direct and through industrial distribution partners
- Strategic mindset with exceptional business acumen
- Sound commercial acumen and exceptional negotiations skills
- Clear track history of success in building long term customer partnerships
- Technical mindset and understanding
- Highly customer centric people focused with a collaborative approach
- Ideally be tertiary qualified in Marketing / Business or Engineering
- Work with a highly engaged leadership team supporting its staff through covid market conditions
- This business has a very low turnover of staff who feel extremely appreciated - great team culture
- Full time home office set up
- Above market highly attractive package and rewards structure - Base + car allowance + fuel card + super + uncapped bonus + tools of trade
- Stable and highly profitable global business - Market Leader
- Clear opportunity for further career advancement - succession plan - global career opportunities
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Terence Craig on (03) 86133561 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number TC21938.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.