About the Company
Our client is a significant player in both the domestic and global food markets, with leading brands in Australia, USA, Middle East, and SE Asia. They are a true believer in sustainability and biodiversity, and innovation.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to lead the technical commercialisation of NPD and new equipment into the manufacturing facilities - linking R&D, Engineering and Manufacturing. You will lead projects that improve existing processes, enhance performance, and deliver consistency with food safety and quality assurance. The ability to work closely with co-manufacturers, materials, and ingredient suppliers essential.
Other key responsibilities include
- Accountability for NPD projects including trialling new materials and packaging
- Lead the investigation of specialised customer/ consumer complaints to determine root cause
- Process troubleshooting to change the manufacturing culture to one encapsulating a lean mindset
- Safety assessment of all new lines and driving corrective actions for the whole of production
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Science and/or Engineering
- The ability to bring ideas to the table and know "What Good Looks Like"
- Min 8 years' experience in development and implementation of programs into manufacturing processes
- Experience in the food industry plant environment with a solid understanding of microbiology and food chemistry as applied to manufacturing environments
- Strong problem-solving skills with attention to detail, collaborative approach, and strategic thinking
- Work with a highly engaged leadership team - locally and globally
- A highly attractive salary package with relocation package available
- Based in regional NSW - Leeton
How to Apply
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please call Sandy Tuckwell on 0413 133 255 for a confidential discussion or email