About the company
This Australian owned food and beverage company has seen huge growth since entering the healthy foods and drinks market with innovative and creative new brands. Operating out of their offices in the Western Suburbs they cater to local and global markets. With quality at the forefront of their decision making, they require an experienced technical manager to ensure that they are up to date with the latest standards and to keep performance metrics tracking well.
About the role
As the Technical Manager, you will have 2 direct reports and report directly to the Supply Chain Director. Given the complex manufacturing process and stakeholders involved, communication and engagement with all is key, ranging from internal to co-manufacturers and regulatory bodies on a global basis. This is a great opportunity to implement quality standards, but also to work on CI initiatives with the backing of the whole company.
Skills & Experiences
This is an exciting and integral role within the business and your experience and skill set will include the following:
- Tertiary qualification in food science or related degree with relevant industry experience and training (FSANZ, HACCP, Organic)
- Demonstrated hands on experience leading Quality teams within a food and beverage environment
- To drive a continuous improvement quality culture using Mex, Lean or Six Sigma
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to influence all internal and external stakeholders with regards to the importance of quality and regulatory compliance
- Analytical aptitude that enables you to identify trends in data in order to focus on improvement areas
This company is at the forefront of new market trends and with capital backing, is looking to grow their market share and enhance the careers of their employees.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Tim Barraclough on for a confidential discussion quoting reference number TB19455