About the company
This UK head officed global organisation are at the forefront of manufacturing equipment and technology which helps municipal, industrial and civil construction customers to improve their water management processes, increase operational performance and reduce environmental impact.
About the role
Reporting to the Managing Director for the region based in Dubai, this key autonomous hands on leadership role will see the successful candidate take full control for ongoing growth of the direct customer relationships and projects as well as managing the distribution channel partners across ANZ.
- Working closely with the Managing Director, take the lead in setting & executing the growth strategy for the existing client portfolio and developing the new project pipeline across, utilities, consulting engineers, civil contractors, government bodies and channel partners
- Meet and exceed sales revenues, gross margin contribution and grow market share across ANZ
- Analise the current product portfolio and brands the organisation represents in the market to make sure they are aligned to the current business climate and target markets
- To provide accurate, realistic and up to date information for monthly reporting, budgeting and strategic planning processes in a timely manner
- Travel across UAE, UK and USA as and when required
- Conduct business reviews, project manage new product launches.
- Build deep strategic relationships at multiple levels within the client portfolio - direct & channel partners
- Work internally with the global support functions to support a seamless service to the customer base from initial enquiry through to product implementation.
Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate will be a seasoned sales engineer/ technical sales professional within the water industry or civil infrastructure market who is looking for career advancement and ownership over the ANZ region
- A minimum of 4 years post-graduation experience in technical B2B solution sales, ideally capital projects Degreed qualified with preference being mechanical or electrical engineering
- A hands-on technical sales professional who can switch between strategic and tactical activities with ease
- Strong business acumen with an understanding of solution selling
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Be a self-starter and highly ambitious
- Have a proven track record sales success
- Have the desire and capability to move into people management in the near future
This well-established growing private enterprise have a culture built on innovation, collaboration and free thinking, know idea is a bad idea and team work is the name of the game..."
- A highly respected UK and Global brand who are taking market share in the ANZ region
- Very supportive Managing Director who is at the heart of the business
- Initial role will see the successful candidate set up to work from home
- Travel across ANZ, US, UK and the UAE
- Have the career opportunity to be the country leader in the future as they expand in the region
- Represent leading global brands
- Attractive base + car allowance + super + mobile phone + lap-top and a fantastic rewards/bonus structure are on offer
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Terence Craig on (03) 8613
3561 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number TC18097.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.