About the company:
With location hubs worldwide, this leading organisation is currently growing their local sales network across the Australian market and now seek the talents of driven and enthusiastic Technical Sales Engineer. They are the market leaders in their field across all major industries and are continually pushing the boundaries within innovation and new product design.
About the role:
Exciting times ahead, our client are growing their Australian presence to support ongoing growth within the local infrastructure sector, the role is based here in NSW however has a national reach and will be responsible for managing client relationships through online portals, sales, department enquiries and referrals.
- Support the ongoing business portfolio and drive new business opportunities through current clients.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of market dynamics and competitor activity, providing feedback to customers.
- Provide technical information to all enquiries around problem solving, product solutions, price, and delivery to customers.
- Engage in demand generation activities including marketing initiatives and self-promoting.
- Identify opportunities to cross sell/upsell within the team
- Achieve revenue target by building and executing a business plan.
The successful candidate will be provided with product specific training and continuous support from the National Sales Team to enable you to maximise sales performance and business presence.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A strong grasp of sales and business development techniques with proven results.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in a Science or Engineering discipline.
- Experience (5 years) in a similar role, with demonstrated results identifying technical sales growth opportunities against objectives and implementing a plan to improve field execution.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the industrial industry would be an advantage. (Rail Infrastructure)
Apply now for the amazing opportunity to be involved within a dynamic team environment who promote innovative thinking.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phil Ferreira on (02) 8024 7140 for a confidential discussion.