About the company
This Australian iconic industrial technology & equipment business have been at the forefront of innovation and technology in the manufacturing and engineering market across ANZ for over a decade, representing leading global brands, they pride themselves on providing the market with machinery that really makes a difference in terms of quality, automation and driving down cost in the engineering and manufacturing industries.
About the role
Reporting to the Executive Director this key role will see the successful candidate take direct responsibility for the sales, growth and overall success of the industrial manufacturing solutions, technology and equipment offered to the market by the organisation. This is a technical consultative sales role that will see the successful candidate representing the best industrial technology in the market.
- Manage business growth for selected product range; including, product portfolio, features, benefits, pricing, discount structures, competitor analysis, escalated issues and marketing requirements
- Meet or exceed set Revenue and GM targets to profitably grow the business through the sales of products and services
- Prospect, Qualify, Propose, Negotiate and Close deals involving the organisations suite of solutions
- Provide deal or project specific briefings at key stages of the sales process to Management, as required
- Manage client satisfaction and actively support client success
- Work with and provide ongoing feedback to the service and support team to ensure customer's issues are resolved.
- Develop Territory and Business plans to achieve targets, which illustrate strategic thinking and clarity on tactical execution
- Contribute positively to team morale and growth planning for the division
- Model best practices in sales execution, call planning, qualifying, deal planning and the provision of personalized problem solving to maximize value creation for Client and the business
- Consistently model reliable business management skills, specifically in pipeline and forecast management
Key Skills & Experience Required
- Sound understanding of Manufacturing industry
- Engineering or Manufacturing formal qualifications (tertiary level) or 3+ years related industry experience
- Sound knowledge of sales process and territory/deal planning with 5+ years in sales/business development
- Experience selling capital equipment into the industrial manufacturing space
- Determination and proven experience at growing a business or a territory
You will be highly regarded should you have the following
- Know the local Australian market and have contacts and well-developed networks
- Some knowledge of products and services within the sheet metal and fabrication space
- Be career focused, aspirations to step into management
This well-established growing private enterprise have a culture built on innovation, collaboration and free thinking, know idea is a bad idea and team work is the name of the game..."
- Represent some of the most respected brands in the industrial manufacturing industry
- Develop your career a nimble and agile environment
- Work with highly experienced colleagues and executive leadership team
- A fantastic package which includes base, car + super + tools of trade and above average rewards structure is on offer - Realistic OTE $180 - $200K
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Terence Craig on (03) 86133561 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number TC17219.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.