About the company
This global manufacturing company is a household name that goes hand in hand with their World Class Standards. Based in Melbourne's South East, their state-of-the-art facility has received huge investment to further enhance their equipment and manufacturing processes in line with strict regulations and compliance. Having recently altered their structure as part of an ambitious growth strategy, they are looking for an experienced Technical Writer to help achieve this.
About the role
As a Technical Writer, you will be accountable for ensuring documentation adheres to company compliance and corporate policies. You will run projects with process improvement in mind whilst being able to analyse existing documents and operating procedures with the view to increase and streamline efficiencies. Whilst reporting into the Production Manager, you will need to liase effectively with multiple stakeholders across the business.
Skills & Experience
This role is key to driving and developing documentation in a highly regulated environment and the successful candidate will possess the following:
- People Leadership - to coach, develop, and lead projects with a common goal and set expectations
- Tertiary qualified in engineering or science-related discipline (or equivalent), such as Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, Pharmacy or Materials Science
- Develop and produce clear and concise documentation including SOP, Manuals, Forms and Operating procedures
- Co-ordinate and liaise with various department Subject Matter Expert's to determine issues, update and produce new version of documentation
- The ability to achieve monthly team objectives for project and documentation goals and timelines
This company is a global company that recognizes their employees hard work, they offer career opportunities locally and overseas, inhouse training and further development.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Tim Barraclough on (03) 8613 3517 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number TB16645.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.