About the Company:
- Join an iconic Australian business with more than 40 years of successful sales. With an established footprint and successful track record of quality and competitive pricing, this business has really set the pace for being the market leader in the RV and caravan space.
About the Role:
As a Technician you will be repairing, servicing and fitting accessories onto caravans and RVs. Looking for individuals with previous hands on experience working with tools.
- Repair and service caravans and RVs.
- Repair RV frames.
- Replace vehicle floor, walls, roof and other components.
- Servicing brakes.
- Fitting accessory components onto new RVs.
This is a permanent full-time role. Working Hours are 7:30am - 3:30pm from Mondays to Fridays. There may be overtime required at certain times throughout the year, but it won't be too often.
- Valid Driver's License
- Minimum 2 years' working experience in a hands-on role (e.g. cabinetry, external cladding, gas and plumbing systems, 12 volt electrical systems, suspension bearing, brake servicing and welding).
- Previous experience repairing and servicing caravans, RVs, trucks, trailers or similar would be ideal but not a dealbreaker.
- Basic computer skills. Ability to use an iPad device daily as part of the job.
- Reliable and hardworking attitude. Ability to get along within a team.
- Full Australian working rights.