This proud family owned business has a global reach and a large Australian presence. Known for their high-quality products and a strong reputation for reliability and state-of-the-art German engineering technology, growing to be a household name, and is the number 1 brand worldwide. They have been voted Australia's most trusted brand of Outdoor Power Equipment. Employing over 100 staff in Australia, they distribute through an extensive network of more than 600 specialist dealers, in both rural and metropolitan markets. As well as employing over 100 staff in Australia.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a motivated Territory Manager to grow the brand with-in the dealership network based in Northern Queensland. The Territory Manager will work closely with the Regional Sales team to develop & grow the product distribution and range across the region and support the overall Dealer Business Plan.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Drive sales growth and marketing initiatives by developing and maintaining a strong business relationship between the Company and the dealer network.
- Create, develop and regularly review a Dealer Business Plan to improve Dealer sales performance.
- Ensure that Dealers have a clear understanding and commitment to their Dealer Agreement, Sales Budgets and the Company's marketing and promotional program.
- In conjunction with the Dealer Support team ensure efficient training and technical programs are conducted and maintained within this area of responsibility.
- Develop, grow and maximise sales from external customers.
- Grow their presence within the dealer's showroom including enhancing displays in store.
- Implement a Local Area Marketing plan with increased product awareness, promotions and campaigns throughout your dealership network.
You will be a dynamic individual who has a passion for sales. You will be driven by achieving results, and reaching profit targets, and have previous experience in a retail environment.
To be considered for this role, you will be comfortable meeting the following criteria:
- 3 + years' experience in retail sales and Account/Territory Management or an equivalent role
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to engage with all stakeholders.
- Team focused while able to work autonomously.
- Exceptional Customer service and relationship skills.
- Self-motivated, driven and proactive with a new business focus
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite software especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong technology skills to use various software (e.g. SAP, CRM etc.)
This position is a field based role for North QLD and will travel regularly across regional locations.
- Market competitive remuneration package including base salary, health insurance, Superannuation Co-contribution Program, income protection insurance plus more.
- Supportive and people focused culture.
- Strong business performance to sustain personal and professional growth and development.
Sound like you? Hit APPLY NOW or call David Kettle (07) 3153 9911 for a confidential discussion.