About the Company:
After a booming start to the year, our client is looking to expand their Western Australia sales team. As an entrepreneurial FMCG start up, our client has taken the market by storm. With a flavour for all thing's innovation, their locally made beverages have gained a cult following, cementing this client as market leader in the 'Better For You' category.
About the Role:
- Develop existing relationships within the independent grocery channel across your Territory in WA
- Develop new business and opportunities for the brand in WA
- Create consistent ranging, working with your in-store relationships to elevate sales
- Execute promotional activities and drive brand positioning in-store
- Be the point of contact for local distributors.
We are looking for vibrant and collaborative individuals with a passion for the 'Better For You' category. Ideal candidates will have:
- 3+ years success in a previous sales rep/territory management role
- Demonstrated experience in an FMCG organisation, preferably in selling health and wellbeing products
- A desire to work cross-functionally in a thriving start up environment
- A knack for communication, networking and negotiation
- A positive and passionate vibe to present as an outstanding ambassador for the brand
- Flexible working arrangements allowing you to be based from home
- Competitive remuneration package inclusive of a car allowance
- Many opportunities for career development nationally with a business that has plans for future global expansion
This is the perfect time to join this emerging business during a huge period of growth!
How to apply
Sound like you? Hit APPLY NOW or contact Alex Speed on 02 8024 7111 or