About the Company:
After a booming start to the year, our client is looking to expand their NSW sales team. As an entrepreneurial FMCG start up, our client has taken the market by storm. With a flavour for all thing's innovation, their locally made beverages have gained a cult following, cementing this client as market leader in the 'Better For You' category.
About the Role:
- Develop existing relationships within the independent grocery channel across your Territory in Sydney
- Develop new business and opportunities for the brand
- Create consistent ranging, working with your in-store relationships to elevate sales
- Execute promotional activities and drive brand positioning in-store
- Be the point of contact for local distributors.
We are looking for vibrant and collaborative individuals with a passion for the 'Better For You' category. Ideal candidates will have:
- 3+ years success in a previous sales rep/territory management role
- Demonstrated experience in an FMCG organisation, preferably in selling health and wellbeing products
- A desire to work cross-functionally in a thriving start up environment
- A knack for communication, networking and negotiation
- A positive and passionate vibe to present as an outstanding ambassador for the brand
- Flexible working arrangements allowing you to be based from home
- Competitive remuneration package inclusive of a car allowance
- Many opportunities for career development nationally
This is the perfect time to join this emerging business during a huge period of growth!
How to apply
Sound like you? Hit APPLY NOW or contact Alex Speed on 02 8024 7111 or