Sales Territory Manager
About the company:
We are seeking expressions of interest to work for a global company positioned in the construction and hardware industry. Our clients are seeking a sales territory manager to join the team due to their company wide growth in previous years. An exciting opportunity for the right candidate as our Sydney based client has an opportunity in a fast paced, forward thinking and vibrant working environment.
About the role:
Our client is seeking a driven and ambitious territory manager. To be successful in the role you must be able to:
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key contacts in existing and new accounts
- Develop opportunities to cross-sell products to existing clients.
- Liaising with dispensing equipment suppliers.
- Strategic brainstorming and implementation of new business development initiatives including prospecting.
- Liaising with personnel throughout the entire business to ensure mutual goals are achieved.
- Developing and leveraging the company's branding and professional profile.
Ideally you will have:
- 2 + years' experience in a BDM or Account Management role
- A tertiary degree or diploma
- Knowledge and experience working in the construction or hardware industries
- Excellent communication skills in order to build rapport with people at all levels.
Offering a highly competitive salary as well as a generous and achievable bonus structure. Our client offers employees the change of a lifetime to progress their career in a progressive and inclusive workplace environment.
How to apply:
Does this job sound like you? Click the "Apply" button ASAP.