About the company
We are a market leading, Australian agri-business that specialise in providing and supplying quality animal nutrition products to market. We take pride in providing the highest quality products and ensure that we are top of mind to all farmer-owned businesses. Our products cater for all type of animals including dogs, cats, chicken, horses, and all cattle.
About the role
Your main responsility will be to service new and existing customers across the Central NSW territory. You will utilise your experience to help consult and advise customers within the local farming community and agricultural retail sectors.
You will be an active presence in the territory, adding value around our product offerings, new product development, and product education. You will be commercially savvy in understanding what the broader market and what our competitors are doing in this position.
- Advise, consult and influence in trade hrough your effective communication skills.
- Manage an existing Central NSW territory
- Provide on-farm nutritional advice, product specification and customisation information.
We are looking for a self-motivated and driven Sales Manager. Ideally, you will come from an agriculture or nutritional sales background, with Sales experience in the rural ag products.
You will focus on providing on-farm nutritional advice, product spec and customisation conversations as well as end consultatation to developing our pharmacy channel.
Work closely cross functionally to understand our product offering so that you are able to effectively sell it in market.
Skills & Experience
- Previous territory management experience needed.
- Background in agriculture highly regarded.
- Excellent communication skills.
We are after someone who is dynamic, personable and has a passion for agriculture and animal nutrition. We love to promote within and more than anything, look for someone who can add another dimension of unity to the team. If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you!
- Supportive, experienced and very successful culture to help you drive your progress
- Exciting territory - take ownership of a well run territory, engaged with our products.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Thierry Huet on 8024 7103 for a confidential discussion.