About the company
Our client is a reputable and highly regarded National organisation within the Industrial Services industry, offering a diverse and complex range of services its main focus on creating a sustainable future through developing environmentally friendly solutions, this business is transforming and rising to the challenge of building a more sustainable environment.
About the role
Your main responsibilities will include managing a designated geographical territory within SEQ, focusing on growing the territory through onboarding new accounts as well providing other solutions to existing accounts.
- Seek out new business across your assigned territory, always ensuring there is a healthy pipeline.
- Maintain and grow your customer portfolio, ensuring all existing business is retained.
- Manage your time efficiently to maintain an effective sales cycle.
Skills & Experience
- Results driven
- Strong commercial & numeric acumen
- Experience in disciplined B2B sales
- Calm under pressure, resilient
- Customer focus
- Previous experience in solutions selling
- Proven success in bringing in new business as well as growing existing accounts
- Experience and success with value selling and cross selling
This company provides a great work culture, and the opportunity to develop a clear career path with a respectable and leading business.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Nally on 07 3153 9901 for a confidential discussion