About the company
This business is a global leader in innovation, recognised for the quality of their products in the Construction & Trade market. With an impressive manufacturing capability, as well as a strong R&D team, this organisation is looking for a Territory Manager to join their team and assist in capitalising on the booming construction market across Sydney.
About the role
As the territory manager your main responsibility will be to manage and build business partnerships with number of trade distributors and retailers. You will focus on customer centricity providing extra value through sales collaboration, product training, demos and more.
- Coordinate and action sales activities within the designated territories and Key Account base
- Forecast opportunities for company products
- Develop and implement account strategies based on anticipated customer requirements
- Identify key customers to increase focus on to ensure growth of current business and sell new product opportunities
Skills & Experience
- B2B sales experience with building materials or hardware
- Ability to manage existing business and seek new opportunities
- Attitude is key, someone with a positive mindset who gets things done
This organisation has a fantastic and transparent culture in which employees at all levels have access to senior management, as well as a clear career development path to move forward with the business.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Davis Jansons on 02 8024 7149 for a confidential discussion