About the company
My client is an innovative Australian owned FMCG business with products in chilled beverages. They are a rapidly growing business who are at the forefront of their market who are continually investing in innovation and new product development. With continuous growth year on year the opportunities are endless, and as a result they are now seeking a Territory Manager for the Victorian team.
About the role
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, your key responsibility will be to establish and maintain your call cycle through the petrol and convenience and route channels. You will be required to build and maintain strong partnerships within your territory, as well as maximising existing business and identifying new business opportunities. You will be essentially 'running your own business' in a wider team and have an input on quarterly and annual business planning.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in business or a related field
- FMCG experience within petrol and convenience and route advantageous
- Outstanding communication, planning and analytical skills
- A willingness to think outside the box and go above and beyond for success
- An ability to work autonomously and in a wider team
- Impressive salary package with opportunity for future development
- Great family-like, fun culture
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Catherine Bartholomew on (03) 8613 3523 for a confidential discussion.