About the Client
Our client is a leading Australasian FMCG company who play within the beverages space. They are known for their customer loyalty and quality products and encompass a vibrant and dynamic ethos! Culture fit is paramount to our employer- they are all about an entrepreneurial, forward thinking mindset - if you can exhibit examples of an innovation and ambition within your sales experience then this company is for you!
About the Role
This Territory Manager role reports directly into the State Sales Manager and will be responsible for developing strong customer relationships across the grocery, independent and P&C channels. You will own your territory and use your sound organisation skills to plan out your weeks effectively. You will ensure in store promotional activities are achieved, manage and negotiate shelf space and most importantly achieve and exceed your sales targets! You will also be responsible for:
- Launching new product developments
- Identifying opportunities for brand exposure
- Be the face of the brand at all times
- You will have a sound understanding of selling techniques, tools and schools with experience in either a Sales Rep or Customer Service role.
- Experience within retail & hospitality is also welcome
- You will have a genuine interest in the FMCG industry and passion to suceed!
- You will have a customer service approach with a positive demeanour at heart
- You will build rapport easily with internal and external stakeholders and be self-motivated with an ability to work autonomously.
- Most of all, you will be creative and able to HAVE FUN!
You will be rewarded with a competitive base salary, as well as a company vechile and an attractive comission structure!